Wray, Colorado Services
Plains offers Telephone and High Speed Internet/Wifi for residents & businesses in Wray, CO
High Speed Internet Starting at $64.95/month
Wray, CO Internet Service
How Fast Do You Want To Go?
Fast – Faster – Fastest
Faster Broadband Speeds and More Choices with Fiber Connection!
- 10/5 Mbps: $64.95 (includes phone)
- 25/10 Mbps: $64.95
- 50/25 Mbps: $79.95
- 100/50 Mbps: $99.95
- 500/100 Mbps: $399.95
- 1000/100 Mbps: $449.95
- Installation: $149.95
- Static IP $5.00
- 10/5 Mbps: $89.95 (includes phone)
- 25/10 Mbps: $89.95
- 50/25 Mbps: $109.95
- 100/50 Mbps: $129.95
- 500/100 Mbps: $449.95
- 1000/100 Mbps: $499.95
- Installation: $199.95
- Static IP $5.00
Vipre PC Protection
With PC protection from Vipre you can forget about what’s happening on your computer and enjoy your life! Vipre is a fully automated anti-virus/anti-spyware program that gives you all of these features with little or no interaction from you.
- Real time protection against viruses, worms and Trojans
- Prevents hackers from entering your computer
- Protects your privacy and keeps your PC trouble free
- Stops annoying pop-ups from invading your PC
Critical Windows Updates
- Ensures your PC is updated with the latest, fully tested Microsoft OS
Protection for up to 3 PCs
- With a Vipre license you will be able to protect up to 3 different PCs
Call us at 592-2211 to have Vipre added to your account. You’ll get peace of mind for your PC for only $4.25 per month, billed conveniently with your Internet service.
PC Tune Up
Just like your vehicle, your computer needs regular maintenance to keep it running smoothly. When you bring your computer in for a tune-up, we’ll diagnose its problems
and confirm operating system functionality to make sure your computer is operating at its highest level. We’ll diagnose, we’ll optimize, we’ll clean up, and we’ll scan— all for $99.00- and if your computer needs more work we’ll provide a recommendation and a quote.
Telephone Starting at $15
Wray, CO Telephone Service
Keep the Cord!
ORDER TELEPHONE SERVICE
It’s easy to receive telephone service through Plains Communication Services. Stop by our Plains Telephone office located at 423 Main Street #A, Wray, Colorado or call us at 970.592.2211.
Basic Phone Service: $15.00 plus tax
Business Phone Service: $26.25
VOICE MAIL Simple * Convenient * Reliable
Voice Mail will answer your landline phone if you can’t be home or if your line is busy.
- Plains Telephone will activate your Voice Mail and set up the service to answer on
the fourth ring.
- Plains Telephone will assign a default password of four zeros (0000) followed
by the # sign. Once Voice Mail has been activated, you may want to change
To Change Options
- Change Password: Dial 358-4400 from your home phone. Wait and listen for prompts.
- Change Personal Greeting: Dial 358-4400 from your home phone. Wait and listen for
- Change the Number of Rings: Contact Plains Telephone (970) 358-4211.
- Retrieve Messages from Home Phone: Pick up receiver for dial tone. If you hear a
stutter dial tone followed by a regular dial tone, you have messages. Dial 358-4400.
Press # key followed by your password and the # key. Wait and listen for prompts.
- Retrieve Messages from Remote Phone: Dial 358-4400 if you are calling within the
Plains Telephone local call area. If long distance, dial 1 (970) 358-4400 and
enter your 10 digit telephone number and your password, followed by the # key.
Wait and listen for prompts.
While listening to Messages:
- Press 1 – Play or re-play message
- Press 2 – Save message and go to next
- Press 3 – Delete message and go to next. To retrieve deleted message; don’t hang up.
Follow the voice prompts to listen to message.
- Press 4 – Save message as new
- Press 5 – Reply to message (1)
- Press 6 – Forward message (1)
- Press 7 – Skip back three seconds
- Press 8 – Pause or continue message
- Press * Return to Main Menu. (1) Optional Feature
Call Waiting User Guide
Call Waiting allows you to take a second call without disconnecting your first. While on the
phone, you will hear a tone when another call comes in. You can choose to put the first caller on
hold and answer the second call. You can also temporarily deactivate Call Waiting before
making a call to eliminate disruptions during important calls. Each conversation is private and
cannot be heard by the other party.
How to Use Call Waiting
- While on a call, a special tone alerts you that another call is coming in to your phone.
- Briefly press the receiver button or flash button and release it. This puts the first call on
hold and connects you to the second call.
- To return to the first call, briefly press the receiver or flash button again and release it.
You will connect with the first caller. You can switch between calls as often as you like
by repeating these steps.
- To end the first call and answer the second, simply hang up. Your phone will ring and the
second caller will be on the line.
Temporarily deactivate Call Waiting before making a call
- Pick the phone up, and at the dial tone press *70.
- Listen for a dial tone. Dial the number you wish to call.
- When you hang up, Call Waiting is automatically reactivated
Allows you to turn off Call Waiting before making an important call.
See who is calling before you answer the phone. Name and Number will be stored on a Caller ID unit even if callers don’t leave a message.
See who the second caller is on your Caller I.D. unit before answering the call.
Enables you to automatically reach busy numbers. You may also use to redial the last number dialed from your phone.
Returns calls to the last number that called you, whether or not you answered the phone.
You can forward your incoming calls to another number. Call forwarding is great
for the business person who wants to catch after-hours calls at home, or for
anyone on the go who does not want to miss an important call.
To Forward Calls:
- Lift the receiver and listen for the dial tone
- Dial *72
- Again, listen for the dial tone
- Dial the number where you want your call forwarded, followed by the #
sign. Speed calling codes may be used if you also have this feature.
- If someone answers at the number, Call Forwarding has been activated.
- If the call is not answered, hang up, and within two minutes repeat the
process. Call Forwarding will be activated and you will hear the
Once you have activated Call Forwarding, the phone will ring one short time each
time a call is forwarded. You can still make out-going calls from this phone
without interfering with incoming calls.
If you want to deactivate your Call Forwarding, or change the number your calls
are being transferred to, just push *73 and wait for the confirmation beeps. It is
now deactivated. You may now repeat the Call Forwarding procedure to change
Remote Call Forwarding
Remote Call Forwarding subscribers can turn the Call Forward feature “on or off” from any
touchtone telephone, wherever you are. *You must subscribe to the Remote Call
Forwarding feature for it to work.
To use remote call forwarding:
*Lift the Receiver and listen for Dial Tone
*Dial the Access Directory Number and wait for Dial Tone again
- JOES 358-0020
- COPE 357-0020
- IDALIA 354-0020
- ECKLEY 359-0020
- KIRK 362-0020
- ANTON 383-0020
- SEIBERT 664-0020
Dial your own telephone number and your Personal Identification Number (five digits) and wait
for special dial tone. Your PIN number is assigned by Plains Telephone.
Follow the instructions for the Call Forwarding feature you wish to activate or deactivate.
You can call emergency, frequently dialed, or long distance numbers just by dialing one or two
number. You have the choice of selecting either a short list of eight (8) numbers or a longer list
of thirty (30) numbers.
To Enter Or Change Your Speed Dialing List:
- Lift the receiver and listen for dial tone
- If you have an (8) number Speed Dial, dial *74 on a touchtone phone
- If you have a (30) number Speed Dial, dial *75 on a touch tone phone
- Dial one of the Speed Dial codes
- (8) number – dial any number from 2-9
- (30) number – dial any number 20-49
- Then immediately dial the number you wish to enter under the selected Speed Dial
number. Long distance entries require (1) and the area code.
- Press the # button
- Listen for the confirmation beeps which indicate your number has been entered
Make calling fast and easy by storing up to 30 frequently called numbers
Add a third party to a local or long distance conversation.
Automatically dials a programmed telephone number within 30 seconds when receiver is lifted.
Gives the subscriber a second telephone number which will ring differently on your phone.
not in the directory but is available through directory assistance.
not in the directory or directory assistance.
if under 1/4 mile.
Great option if you are moving and want to inform callers of your new phone number.
(303, 720 & 970 Area Codes) Dial 1+411
Dial 1+ Area Code+555-1212
Find out more about the variety of services we offer by contacting us below.